All Trusts face similar problems managing paper health records: a vast amount of complex documentation, exponential growth, regulatory requirement to keep notes long term and the necessity to deliver records quickly to Emergency Departments, outpatient clinics, or multiple sites.
With a track record working with 25 Trusts in the UK, CCube Solutions specialises in helping Trust’s control, manage and share patient health records to ensure availability for medical staff at the point of patient care.
Our approach helps guarantee the quality and safety of treatments given, enhances multi disciplinary team working, improves clinical productivity, significantly reduces operational costs and helps health authorities meet government-set performance targets.
We offer a full range of award winning technology from simple departmental archiving systems, right up to Trust-wide electronic medical records (EMR) solutions.
Using our solutions, Trusts can take back control of their patient related information by implementing tailored systems which:
- Standardise processes for generating clinical correspondence;
- Capture patient information electronically;
- Consolidate patient information centrally;
- Deliver information quickly based on job role. In other words, the right patient information to the right user at the right time so that time pressed health professionals don’t have to search for it.
We carefully guide customers through this change process, working closely with clinicians, IT staff and hospital managers to ensure system acceptance, and guaranteed success.
- We’ve partnered with St Helens & Knowsley Teaching Hospitals to install a scan-on-demand system and bespoke portal to create a Trust-wide EMR. £1.4 m is being saved annually, with the Trust the first – as far as is known – to stop using paper records in operational practice.
- We’ve installed C Cube at Addenbrooke’s Hospital to integrate 7 separate systems containing patient data so there’s a holistic view of an individual. The quality of notes per patient is improved, records don’t have to be printed and 24/7 access is available.
- We’ve worked with Aintree University Hospitals to implement a full EMR – an ‘invest to save’ initiative with £2m savings over 3 years from £½ m investment.
- We’ve helped South Staffordshire & Shropshire Healthcare NHS Foundation Trust cope with paper by providing a departmental-based archival solution to store community records which has meant constructing a new library building has been avoided.